Monday, July 21, 2008

Here are a few of the UFO's that I have had stashed away until I get around to finishing them. Just a few stitches and they will be ready to frame! I think the framing thing is intimidating, being so expensive and all. Also, finding a good framer in town can be a problem. Not everyone is good with needlework.

A Walk in the Woods, Cricket Collection


Here is the reason why this sampler was not finished...I miscounted somewhere along the line and went over by 1 little stitch on 2 motifs. I was thinking of fixing this, but have decided just to let it be.


Shepherd's Bush...I made this
early on in my daughter's skating.
Just Nan, Catnip Tea
Heart's Content, over 1 on tea dyed linen.

1 comment:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Super pieces! That Cricket Collection one has been a favorite of mine - your finish is super!

Tanya